Welcome to PozKiss.com
According to CDC, one in five gay/bisexual men in the 21 U.S. cities hardest hit by AIDS have HIV infections -- and nearly half don't know it.
> How Many Gay/Bisexual Have HIV
- 9% of the men tested positive for HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
- 28% of black, 18% of Hispanic, and 16% of white men tested positive for HIV.
- 44% of the men who tested positive for HIV had been unaware of their infection.
- 59% of black, 46% of Hispanic, and 26% of white men who tested positive for HIV were unaware of their infection.
- 63% of the HIV-positive men age 18-29 were unaware of their infection.
When you have HIV, Herpes (HSV-1, HSV-2) or any other STD, have you been afraid to start dating again, for fear of rejection, or simply for fear of passing herpes to their new partner? PozKiss.com is an anonymous, warm-hearted and exclusive community offers dating and friendship options for people with a wide variety of personal preferences including interracial, gay, lesbian and bisexual singles and others with HIV and Herpes (HSV-1, HSV-2).
> Why PozKiss.com Is Different
- The first Poz Gay brand in both dating & social field. We have been helping Gay with HIV , Herpes or other STDs find love and support over 11 years!
- Over 613,700 anonymous singles online. Thousands of daily new members.
- Largest STD blog with 25,260 blogs, Most active STD forum / events over 25,000 posts
- 900+ STD Inspirational Stories.
- 1,000+ STD Dating Success Stories
- 30,000+ STD date ideas
- 800+ STD care locations
- 800+ STD questions and answers
- 400+ STD treatment stories